Skip to main content


Complaint Form

Fill out the form and submit to send an email to your attorney general. This feature is currently available for AL, AK, AZ, AR, DE, DC, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, ND, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WI, and WY.